September 14, 2011

Last Days of Summer

The Riverwoods, in Provo, is kind of a fun place to hang out during the summer. There is usually someone playing live music and kids are always running around in the fountains. It's just a fun atmosphere. I would argue it's Utah county's answer to The Gateway. Well, a while ago we went to dinner at Tucanos, located in The Riverwoods, and that's when Kara fell in love with the fountains. I let her play in them a bit while we were waiting for the rest of the family to arrive. She was in heaven. So, seeing as it was still nice and warm a few weeks ago I decided to take her back to the fountains, but more prepared this time around. Boy did she have a blast. It took her a second to warm up to wandering among the spraying water but once she got used to it she didn't want to leave.








She's my little busy bee...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment