August 14, 2011

Three Years and One Squishy Later...

...Trevor and I are still happily married. Three years doesn't really seem like that long, but a lot has happened/changed since that blessed day in August 2008. One thing that hasn't changed is how much I love Trevor. In fact, I would say my love for him has grown. He still makes me laugh...even more than when we were dating (because he totally unveiled his goofy side after we were married). But more importantly he is a loving, hard working husband and father. He is so good to Kara and me and I am so grateful to have him in my life. I love you, hun! :)


Lookin' good after a 22 mi. bike ride up Hobble Creek Canyon.


2 comments:

  1. May I just say Trevor has the best helmet hair ever! It looks like cornrows. I chuckled when I saw it.

    Also, congratulations! It's three years for us, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I chuckled too. I was going to comment on it but then felt like the caption was too long. I'm glad you noticed :)

    ReplyDelete