Last week Trevor, Kara, and I went to the Allen family reunion. We had a blast. We went boating, ate lots of good food, went to the beach, played games, saw Harry Potter on opening day at this really old and smelly theater, had a dance party with all the cousins, and made a birthday cake for Jessica's birthday. Well,
I made the cake. And Jessica is Trevor's sister. She turned the big 22!
Nearly all the pictures are of Kara because she's the only person I take pictures of anymore :)
 |
| Cheesy smile! |
 |
| She ate a few mouth fulls of sand and didn't bat an eye. Gross. |
 |
| Kara has a fascination with sunglasses. I call her a "cool lady" when she's wearing them. She loves it. |
 |
| Swinging with uncle Brett. He was one of the few people she let hold her. And look at those thighs! YUM (Kara's, not Brett's. No offence, Brett...;)...) |
 |
| She assumed so many strange sleeping positions in her pack-and-play, always getting herself scrunched in a corner. I had to take a few pics. |
 |
| She was stinkin' hilarious in her life jacket. She couldn't move her head or pretty much anything else. But, surprisingly, she was happy the entire time. |
 |
| The cake. Those daises took so long to make. There were TONS of them! But it turned out great! |
No comments:
Post a Comment