I don't particularly like fresh tomatoes, in fact, I use to HATE them. But with some good olive oil, fresh basil, and this yummy balsamic syrup stuff I got from Gloria's Little Italy in Provo, bruschetta has become my favorite. The fact that it's easy to make is also nice.
Bacon-wrapped filet mignon (I totally bought it pre bacon-wrapped and everything), mashed potatoes and gravy (definitely from a gravy mix), and roasted asparagus. YUM! I sort of felt like I was cheating because of how many things I bought that were prepared for me, but it was so good I didn't care that much.
All in all this was an easy meal to make but it was delicious. And Trevor liked it, which is what I was going for :)


Woah...that's so weird. My husband made the SAME thing but without the mashed potatoes and with a cilantro sauce on top of the bacon wrapped filet mignon. It was delicious.
ReplyDeleteWas that what came up on Valentine's day when you google 'Valentine's dinners?' Haha.