February 26, 2011

Two Things I Love

Kara has always taken a pacifier and, boy, I sure am grateful for it. Sometimes it's easier to just stick a plug in her than to bounce around trying to get her to stop crying...especially when the plug calms her down in 1.5 seconds. But she might like her pacifier a little too much now...

How many pacifiers can you find?? I'll make cookies for the first person to get it right :)
Also,
Is this not the most enormous garlic clove you've ever seen?


 Yes, this is ONE clove. Look at it compared to this clove. Even though this clove might be on the smaller size, it's probably 1/5 the size of the monster one. Sheesh!

I think I got a mutant head of garlic. The clove on the right is from another head and the other two are from my most recent purchase.

And that concludes my post on two things I love: Kara and garlic.

The End.

5 comments:

  1. 3? I think. I deserve cookies either way. I'm SOO EXCITED TO SEE KARA tomorrow. You guys better be there. I was contemplating stopping by mid week because I just miss her so much. I may have to start doing that. Also I won't comment on that it's weird that you love garlic...maybe Danielle would relate more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say 3 too...so I guess there is no way of me getting cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both are correct! And since you two are the only ones who made a comment I might be able to make cookies for both of you :) Requests?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Jessica: It's not weird to love garlic...maybe you're weird for NOT loving it. Also, yes, you should stop by anytime you want to see Kara. I'm pretty sure she's upset about how long it has been since she's seen you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand where you are coming from Angela, I love Kara and garlic! The other day when I was checking out of the grocery store this lady and I were talking about how much we love using garlic in our cooking. So moral of the story Jessica is crazy, but we still love her.

    ReplyDelete