I love being a mom, most especially the mother of Kara. I wouldn't give it up for anything.
If I didn't get to stay home and be with Kara everyday I wouldn't get to hear this numerous times a day.
And I wouldn't get to do things like this
Or this
And I wouldn't get to watch this all day.
It's SO worth it. Even when she's like this
I love that she loves my hair, even though she's capable of grabbing only a strand or two and yanking like there's no tomorrow (thankfully, for now she only seems to be interested in my hair).
I love that she is constantly playing with her tongue. She rolls it and flips it; she has quite the talent :)
I love that she can stare at someone as though she is looking into their soul.
I love how excited she gets when I pick her up in the morning/after naps. She can't contain her excitement and buries her face in my shoulder and wraps her little arms around my neck.
I love that she likes going on errands with me. She rarely has a meltdown when we're in public (for now).
I love that she loves her bottle. If she sees it she HAS to have it. Though I'm not sure she knows it exists until she sees it :)
I love that she is a happy baby and generally even tempered. When she is not happy it's usually my fault.
And even though she's refusing to nap and crying at this very moment...I LOVE my squisherdoodle.
SO SO much.


No comments:
Post a Comment