February 10, 2011

New Member of the Family

Yesterday, we made a new addition to the family. Trevor brought home this

to replace this

If you use the second monitor we have as a comparison you'll realize how enormous this thing is (yes, I said second monitor and I'm pretty sure he'd try to keep all three if he had room on the desk for them). This thing is 30 inches. I'm pretty sure our TV is only 32 inches.

 Needless to say, Trevor was and still is excited. These are some of the things he said to me/Kara in relation to the monitor (which, I have no doubt, will very soon be getting a nickname of some sort...if you know Trevor well you know why I say this):
It's monstrously beautiful!
I'm giddy as a school boy!
This is absolutely ridiculous!
(at least he knows it's ridiculous)
Love, just LOOK at it!
It's so big!
Squishy, I'd give up all the monitors in the world for you because I love you that much.

 He's so funny, but he does come by it honestly. His dad is the same way.

I think we're going to be the family with all the newfangled technology gadgets. If it makes the hubby happy and draws all of our kids' friends to our house then I'm okay with it. :)
We love our technology nerd (speaking of Trevor, of course) :D

6 comments:

  1. This is the best thing I have ever read. I can hear Trevor saying those things. He is just so great! Aren't you so happy you married him? You will never go a day without laughing in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes. I am very happy I married him. And you're right...I will NEVER be bored with Trevor around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! He sounds like Mike. Mike is a tiny bit jealous- he just got a new monster monitor but it's "only" 27 niches. He also saw this post and said you should post important things like screen resolution. Oh dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang! We need to know what the maximum resolution is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. It's 1920 x 1080. Happy, Mike? And is that good or bad? (I'm assuming Scotch Broth is Mike :)...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lied. That's what our smaller screen is. The ginormous one is 2560 x 1600. I don't even know the difference, though...

    ReplyDelete