November 30, 2012

Hogle Zoo

The last Wednesday of each Winter month (Nov-Feb) Hogle Zoo has free zoo day. I've never been and this was the perfect opportunity to take Kara and not feel bad if the trip was a failure. We went with Johanna and little Kynlee (our best of friends) and the trip was definitely not a failure. There weren't a lot of animals around and nearly half of the zoo is under construction, but the sea lions and polar bear made up for all that. The polar bear was having fun swimming up to the glass, jumping up, and pushing off again with this paws. He did this over and over and the kids loved it. And we just happened to be looking at the sea lions when the trainers came out to work with them, so they were actually active, unlike most of the other animals. Well, I guess the elephants moved a little and one of them even made some noise. The girls kept saying, "more animals" so I think they liked the experience.






Seriously, SO cool. I love this polar bear now.


No comments:

Post a Comment