We spent Thanksgiving at my dad's house in Rigby, Idaho this year. There's not a lot to do in Rigby, but the point was to be with family and that was enough for me. Kara had a blast though. There was lots of new toys to play with, a friendly doggy to pet, a jetted bathtub (that was a hit), and GarGar Nae to play with. Kara got along fabulously with my step-mom, ReNae. She's a very loving and fun grandma. I'm glad she married my dad. She's not only good for him, but my little one too! It's nice to have such a great family :)
ALL those bubbles are from the little bit of shampoo and soap I used to clean her. The jets made about a foot of bubbles in the tub. Kara was in heaven, once she got over the initial fear of the loud sound and crazy jets.
I found Trevor and Kara like this one morning after showering. Oh, how I love my technology-loving hubby and child :)
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment