A week after Natalie came to visit Trevor and I went on a little weekend getaway to Magic Mountain and Disneyland. It was magical. :) Magic Mountain was fun, but it's just not the same as Disneyland. Walt really got it right. He makes me
want to pay $6 for that really delicious pineapple float or $22 for those pink sequin Mini ears (that's right, I rocked those things all day). We left The Squish with Trevor's family so we could stay in the park till we dropped. It was so much fun having a little quality bonding time and feeling like a kid again with the hubs. I'd go back there tomorrow if I could. Thanks for the good time, Love!
 |
| One of TWO pics I took in the park...sad, I know. But it was quite fitting that both were taken at the Winne the Pooh ride. |
We went to Disneyland during my first trimester while I was still pretty sick. I made sure not to go on any crazy rides and I figured the Winnie the Pooh ride wouldn't be bad. All that tilting and craziness made me soooo sick! I will never go on that ride again!
ReplyDelete