Anyway.
What also comes along with this new job is new work hours, meaning he leaves at around 7:30 in the morning and comes home around 8:30-9:00 at night. The Squish never really gets to see her dad now. We have to plan to visit him at work or to keep her up late one night a week just so she can see him. Kind of like visiting rights (get it? weekends and holidays...har har ;)...) It's great that his work is in The Riverwoods Professional Park because I can take Kara to the fountains at The Riverwoods and Trevor can pop on over to visit for a bit. She loves the fountains and gets to see her daddy. Win-win. I hope these long work hours don't go on forever. Kara might just completely forget she has a father (she already kind of hates him, just ask him yourself...:)...). Also, I miss eating dinner with him. It's kind of lonely eating by yourself every night.
Fun at the fountains:
| she likes to run away from me as often as possible |


No comments:
Post a Comment