That's right. I put this girl to WORK.
I wish.
It's really more work for me, but she loves "helping" me do the dishes so I let her. When she gets bored of the dishes she moves on to her body...regardless of whether or not she is clothed. I figure I better encourage her desire to "help" me now so it'll pay off later. Here's hoping!






Oh my heck I loved that so much. Post more of these things! Also, I watched one of the old videos that was linked to this video. OHH my goodness I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. she was so squishy! literally. she is much improved.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Ok will do. And thanks for commenting. I'm rather proud of that blog title. One of my best yet, but I can only use it once so I admit I was looking for commments ;) Also, I watched a few old videos too. SO Squishy. Trevor was spot when he thought of that!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! I love that she washes herself too!
ReplyDelete