May 7, 2012

Busy as a Bee II

The day after I got back from D.C. my other sister, Natalie, came to visit me from Denver. While she was here we just had to stop by some of our favorite places to eat. We hit up J Dawgs, Spicy Thai, and the Creamery on 9th for some chocolate milk, Asiago cheese bagels (the Twighlight zone always ran out of these so fast, but apparently the Creamery sells them too. SO good), and ice cream, of course.

My mother-in-law watched the kiddos one day so Natalie and I could go get pedicures and meet up with a college friend for lunch. I'm so grateful to have someone around who is so willing to watch my kid, and my sister's kid, so I can have some girl time.

Neon pink and orange! I love summer.

Natalie was only here for a few days, but it was fun to have her around. I love my sisters. A lot. We haven't always gotten along (what sibling does when they're a kid?) but now we're best of friends. I don't know what I'd do without them. They're the best!

Pool time!



The cutest little piggy tails ever.


She kept the sunglasses on almost the entire way to the pool...a whole 2 blocks...amazing!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see pictures of your sisters! I'm glad you could spend some time with them!

    ReplyDelete