Trick-or-treating went well enough. We left a little after 5:30 and after a few houses I went back with Kylee to pass out candy. Kara was home just before 6:30. She doesn't have much endurance yet, but she'll get there :) At least she knew what to say and could say it clearly this year. She probably had more fun answering the door and helping hand out candy to other trick-or-treaters than she had going out herself. She got so excited every time the doorbell rang and was obviously listening to me because she started saying, "You can have two pieces" to the kids. It was funny.
| The pumpkin patch with Kenz and Kyn |
| My two beautiful girls! |
| The big chair at Cornbelly's! Kara loved going this year. |
| Ky's head is so smoochable! |
| I love this one. Kara is always smothering Kylee with love :) |
| Kara is constantly giving her sister hugs and kisses. She loves her so much! |
| Still loves to suck her thumb. |
| Apple picking! They were small but tasty! |
| I could only get her to bounce on this a few times. The first time she got sand in her pants and wasn't that interested in doing it again after that. |
| The play store. She probably spent the most time here. |
| Pure contentment |
| The only way I can get Kara to take a nap anymore: go for a run. |
| Gardner Village |
| LOVE the look on her face. See? It WAS a warm fall, hence the nakedness. Though that's not unusual for Kara :) |
| Kara's loot. Not nearly enough for my standards. ;) |
| "I'm a witch!" |
![]() |
| My little strawberry. Though most people thought she was a watermelon. |



No comments:
Post a Comment