July 19, 2013

Scheels and The Park

Back before Kylee joined our family we went to Scheels so Trevor could buy some disc golf Frisbees (his new interest). Well, they have a Ferris wheel right in the middle of the store so I decided to take Kara on her first Ferris wheel ride.

Side note:
I kind of have a fear of Ferris wheels. Back in my college days I went on a date to the carnival that Provo Towne Center used to put on (they don't do that anymore, do they?) and that's when I realized I. Don't. Like. Ferris wheels. This was a big one and it was old and rickety. Every time it moved I thought I was going to fall to my death. I seriously almost cried. The things you discover about yourself on a date...

Anyway. Kara really wanted to go on it so I thought it would be good for me to go on another, smaller one. At first I think I kept it together mostly for Kara's sake. I didn't want her realizing I was nervous because that would make her nervous. In the end it was fun for both of us. This Ferris wheel was newer and smaller so I got used to it pretty quickly. Fun times :)

Gettin' on the Ferris wheel.

Just. Breathe.

Waving to Daddy.


Later that night (I think) we went to the park so Trevor could test out his new Frisbees. This is what my kid was doing at the park:








Can you tell what she's pretending to do with the chalk?

She's giving herself a bath. Ha! She sure does love bath time :)

And I sure do love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment