The day before I had Kylee I took Kara to Farmland at Thanksgiving Point. I wanted to do something really fun with her one last time before having another child. Admittedly, I was a little sad that it would be my last time doing something fun with just Kara. She's my little buddy. My best friend. I was sad to see things change.
It was her first time going on the pony ride. Last year I didn't even consider it because she was so shy and nervous about new things. This year I figured she would be a little nervous but I knew she'd be fine. Guess what? She did awesome! The girl running it asked me if we owned horses because she was so impressed with how comfortable Kara was with them. That was a proud momma moment. :)
 |
| "Giddy up!" |
 |
| Patting the pony |
 |
| Feeling a little sad on the inside that this would be our last time together with just us two. Man, I love this little girl. |
Disclaimer: Obviously, I totally adore Kylee. And I realize that I can still go on Kara and Mommy dates in the future. I think I was just nervous about the unknown and was sad to see this phase of life be over.
No comments:
Post a Comment