October 26, 2012

Fall Fun


 We have a cute little pumpkin patch down the road from us. It's perfect for kids Kara's age. They have a corn pit, hay mazes and hay stacks, animals, and a tractor ride. We've gone a few times and Kara has thoroughly enjoyed it each time. Oh how I love Fall.




Storm's a comin'

Queen of the hay pile!
She's not mad, just trying to say "cheese" a little unsuccessfully.

And here are a few things Kara has been up to:

She says, "oh dear" and, "my gosh" all the time. It's a good thing I'm not a swearing woman. That girl repeats everything I say. Just ask Trevor about that.

She said a 5 word sentence while playing in the bathtub: "I have more bubbles now." Such a proud moment. :) She'll be talking up a storm in no time.

She is starting to try and sing some of the songs she hears frequently, like The Itsy Bitsy Spider, Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam, I Love To See The Temple, the I Love You song from Barney, and Elmo's World theme song. My favorite is the I Love You song. She comes up to me and hugs me while swaying back and forth and then gives me a kiss when I sing "with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you". LOVE it.

She loves hills. Every time we go up a hill she says, "up hill." And of course every time we go down a hill she says, "down hill." Then she gets mad when there aren't anymore hills. I tell her I can't make a hill appear and she says, "yes, huh huh" as if saying that will make it so.

She also loves school buses.

And candy.
 I'm going to have a monster on my hands come Halloween. A monster trying to hide in a cute little cupcake costume. :)

Oh, and I think this is so great: The other day she was at Grandma Bodily's house while I was working. Apparently she went into the computer room where Perry (the cat) likes to sleep and decided to cover him in stickers while Grandma was not looking. I still can't believe he let her. I just wish I had a picture!


















1 comment:

  1. Brendon has just informed me that he may or may not have taught Kara how to put stickers on Perry.

    ReplyDelete