October 25, 2012

Costco

What do you get when you go to Costco on opening day?

An insanely busy parking lot where people eat lunch in their cars instead of leaving so there are no parking spots. (annoying)

LOTS of free food. (yum)

Free diapers. (awesome)

 A free hot dog from a woman who got an extra one in her order. (sweet)
This is after she ate about half of it. Those things are almost as big as she is! (she didn't want the bun)
It's a good thing I was going to hang out with Grandma and get my tires filled with nitrogen instead of going to do some real shopping. I decided that it's best to go to those sort of things with no plan and no time schedule, and just buy random cool things you see. It's too stressful otherwise. We had a lot of fun walking around and got some great stuff. I need a Costco membership, though our bank account sure doesn't :)

1 comment:

  1. Costco is so dangerous! I always buy way more than I should when I go!

    ReplyDelete