April 26, 2010

Growing up...and out

I am officially in my thrid trimester. Wahoo! Only 11 weeks to go and my belly is getting bigger and growing faster than ever. See, look:

I feel huge and I'm only going to get HUGER...yes, I know that's not a real word and yes, I made Trevor take 4 pictures of me to finally get one that I was OK with posting. Anyone who has ever been pregnant knows what that's about. But I do have to admit that this is probably my favorite stage thus far. I feel baby Bodily move all the time and can often feel her little body through my skin when I have my hand in the right place. It's pretty neat to be able to feel her body and I am definitely excited to meet her.

Also, Trevor is all grown up and graduated! Well, he actually graduated back in December but he got to do the whole walking thing last week. I was able to attend his convocation because a wonderful girl at work was willing to switch me a day. It seems like I'm always on my week "on" for any sort of family event so it was nice to be able to be there for this.




Doesn't he look so intelligent and handsome?


And lastly...we move into our house on Saturday! I'm super excited and only slightly sorry that I can't help lift the heavy stuff. One of the few perks of being pregnant. :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love your dress, by the way. Also, congratulations to Trevor. Are you all ready for your big move? Let us know if you need help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the belly!!!!! Can't wait to see the baby that's inside! Love you!

    ReplyDelete