January 9, 2010

Christmas 2009

You can all thank my dad for taking pictures at Christmas because I didn't take a single one. And you can thank my in-laws for giving me a camera for Christmas because now I might actually post more than 4 times a year.

This year Trevor and I spent Christmas with my dad in Rigby, Idaho. All the kids were able to come up, even my sister and her family who live in Buffalo. Despite the fact that there is NOTHING to do in Idaho we had plenty of fun just hanging out together. Whenever you get me in a room with my sisters we're bound to have fun. We might ignore our husbands, but that just gives them the chance to bond, right? :) There was lots of eating and game playing. We did attempt to go see Sherlock Holmes at the ONE theater that was open in the greater Idaho Falls area, but it was sold out both times. No surprise really. There was only ONE theater open! We were definitely in small town Idaho. So, instead we watched movies at home.

It was a short trip for us because we're both adults now and Trevor had to go back to work that Monday. No more getting 2 weeks off for Christmas. We have to take vacation days for Christmas, a totally new concept to both of us. I'm not sure I like it.
Now it's a new year and we are both are excited for what is in store for us. We're looking to buy a house by the springtime, which I am both nervous and excited about. We are also expecting our first child in July! I am both nervous and excited about that as well. But more excited than anything.

1 comment:

  1. I recognize the face in that last picture on the right...it's the "I'm kind of tired and don't really want my picture to be taken right now but I'm still going to give a small smile so I don't look totally horrible" look ;) Love you!

    ReplyDelete