October 19, 2009

JOBless - less = JOB!

Our exciting news is that Trevor got a job! Where? At a company called Novatek here in Utah...of all places! Trevor has tried to explain to me what the company does, but I just get confused. So Google it if you really want to know. Or just ask him.

His official title is "business development associate". Sounds important, right? Just to make Trevor feel welcome everyone in the office has made up a few names for him, some of which are CFO Jr. and baby CFO (which I find rather funny). This is because he is taking over some of the stuff the CFO does in order to free up some of his time.

All I have to say is that I am grateful to Brother Brau for making this oportunity possible and especially grateful because Trevor seems to actually like his job. Phew!

Some fun things I got to do on my week off work:

  • Go get brunch with Natalie, Mike, baby Elena, and my grandma
  • Visit with Kasia and her cute baby, Mim (Miriam). Here we are:

  • Go see Little Shop of Horros at the Hale Center Theater in Orem with the Bodily family. It was fantastic.
  • Spend quality time with Trevor, of course :)

3 comments:

  1. I wish that in his picture Trevor had his blackberry on his belt. But YAY for getting a job here, I'm happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Trevor! I'm glad to know that you won't be any farther away than you already are! :)

    ReplyDelete