This Summer was a busy one. Nearly every week that I wasn't working we were doing things with friends and family. Of course there was a couple of Bear Lake trips and a few boat outings (Where I learned to surf behind the boat. It was quite enjoyable). Trevor completed his first triathlon and successfully ran a booth at the Springville Folk Festival. I was able to help him run the booth two of the days he was there and we had a blast. I never thought I would enjoy doing something like that, but it was fun to get to know the people in the booths beside us. I don't think we made much money, but it was still fun.
August 9th was our one year anniversary and my gift from Trevor was tickets to see Wicked in San Francisco. I have the best husband in the world. We spent four days there and had a really good time just walking around the city. And, boy, I forgot how beautiful it is! We visited the S.F. Museum of Modern Art, Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, and took the subway to see Trevor's cousin, Nate. It was a wonderful little vacation and I loved Wicked. Strong work, Trevor! :)
Pier 39 and the famous sea lions.
(the sea lions are really supposed to be the focus of the picture, not my head)
The Golden Gate Bridge and us at Wicked!
As sad as I am to see summer and all of our lazy, fun-filled days slip away I am excited for it to be fall. I like the busy atmosphere of school starting up again (but I admit I don't miss having to actually be a part of it!), the cool weather, the changing colors, all the fun activites, and of course the upcoming holidays. This is my absolute favorite time of year, so I welcome it.


Sounds like S.F was a blast! We need to get together with Kasia for a fun fall dinner, complete with hot cider and pie!
ReplyDelete