Easter was a wonderful day this year. It was sunny and warm and Kara had a blast. She loved all her new toys, which included colored bubbles, a purple bunny, Hello Kitty sunglasses, a little apron made by Grandma Bodily, and a sand toy set. She also loved the abundance of candy she had access to. By the end of the day she randomly and loudly sighed/exclaimed, "CANDY!" I think she might have had just a bit too much. It didn't turn her into a grouch though, which I was grateful for.
Uh, yah. Our family pic wasn't so stellar this year. I looked like a beached whale and either Trevor or Kara wasn't looking at the camera in all the pictures. Oh well, it's for posterity I guess.
Here is Kara egg hunting. I'm glad she was the only one participating in the egg hunt. She still gets easily overwhelmed so it probably wouldn't have been as fun for her if the entire extended family (ie LOTS of kids) had been around.
Oh my goodness! SO adorable!! I love when there is one more egg and she gets so excited "Dad, Dad". She is so fun!!
ReplyDelete