February 27, 2013

Shower Time

Sometimes when I get ready in the morning I let Kara shower with me. Then I usually let her play in the bath while I get ready. Lately, she hasn't been as interested in staying in the bath for 30 min after I get out so I let her roam free. This is what I find when I do that:

At first I thought this was a sweater dress I own, then I realized it's only a sweater! It reminded me how little she still is :)


That's correct, she's naked. I let her roam naked. She's potty trained, so I don't feel the need to get her dressed right away, alright? :)
This one is not from a time when she showered with me, but this is how I found her while I was getting ready.


And that is why I've started letting her watch Dora or the Backyardagains in the morning. I know, I know...not ideal. But it completely distracts her for however long I take to get ready. I'll take it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! That makes me nervous for Calin to get older...I think he will be ten times more destructive! She sure is cute with all that paint! :)

    ReplyDelete