I'm a little late in posting about Christmas, but, oh well. We spent Christmas with the Bodily/Allen family this year. It is an Auntie Bev tradition to take all the Allen kids to Chuck E. Cheese's on Christmas Eve. This was Kara's second year attending, but the first she could appreciate it. She went on rides and tried to play a few of the games, which she did somewhat successfully. Overall, I think she had a really great time. Though sadly, we had to miss the ski ball competition because nap time took precedence this year. I was told that the family got over 5,000 tickets by the end of the day (and by day I mean two-ish hours) We take our arcade games seriously in this family :)
 |
| Kara makes such sassy faces. I didn't quite capture it in this picture, but I was close. |
Kara is still a little young to get really excited about Christmas morning, but she definitely got the idea of presents after a few rounds. She loved all her toys, and she should because she got the best presents out of anyone. Some the neatest things she got: a Bitty Baby from American Girl (still a little young for this but she does put it in her stroller and try to feed it w/the bottle), a kid chair, and a mini Dyson vacuum that can actually suck things up (how cool is that?!) It made me want to be a kid again. Kid toys are so cool!
 |
| She's holding her toy broom here. Whenever I sweep she wants to have it and try to help. It's so cute. |
 |
| This was actually a grand kids gift (is Grandma trying to hint a something?). But since she's the only grand kid so far, she considers it hers :) |
 |
| Pajama picture! Kara won't smile for pics anymore...it makes me a bit sad. |
My favorite part about Christmas is being with famiy and not having to worry about much of anything. It's too bad it always goes by so quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment