November 30, 2011

Better Late Than Never

I realize I am WAY behind on blogging because I'm talking about Halloween on the last day of November. Lately, I have been pretty busy so I just haven't been motivated to blog. But I'll try and catch up a little. Here are some pics from Halloween. We went trick-or-treating with some neighbor friends and it was quite successful. I was surprised at how long Kara was willing to stay out.



We saw our friend, Becca, at the ward Trunk-or-Treat


She was a huge fan of the candy.
The icing on the cake of this whole Halloween thing was that Kara learned to say "meow" and would say it while wearing her kitty costume. It was perfect timing. And oh so adorable. Here's a video. Oh, and she also learned where her booty is...and how to shake it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment