I helped hold a baby shower (one of the reasons why I've been a little busy) the day before Thanksgiving. It was my first time hosting a baby shower and it was for my good friend from NY, Chelsea. I was in charge of the decor, which I gladly volunteered for because I wanted to actually make some of my ideas from Pinterest come to life. And they did! Some of them took a lot longer than others. Mainly, the white crepe paper flower ball. I didn't keep track of the hours I spent on it, but it was many. I'm glad I never have to make that again (heck yes, I'm keeping it for future use!)
 |
| See that white thing? Yeah, THAT'S what took so long. |
 |
| Really bad lighting, I know. But it was an evening shower... |
 |
| The entire spread (including catering from Zupas, yum!). And yes, people were sitting on the floor. We ran out of chairs. |
I was also in charge of getting the decorations for the white onesies we decorated. I can't remember where I heard this, but what you do is decorate onesies with different things/sayings and then the mom-to-be gets to pick a winner. The winner gets a prize and the mom-to-be takes home the onesies. It's a great idea, I think. Everyone did a great job.
 |
| This was mine. If you don't get it, you don't know Harry Potter :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment