Of course a few days after I tell the world I am starting to get worried that Kara can't crawl, she goes and proves me wrong. Three days later to be exact. We were hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa Bodily's, playing in the grass, and suddenly she decided that she wanted to crawl. I think it was the extra resistance the plush grass provided that made it possible. But once she figured it out there was no going back! Thankfully, she can crawl but she doesn't feel the need to crawl everywhere and destroy everything. I am grateful that she isn't a holy terror! My favorite part about it all is watching her go exploring, and also how she follows me from room to room. I don't have great proof that she can crawl because every time I pull the camera out she won't perform...typical :) But this is what I managed to get a week or so ago. Oh, and shortly after she figured out crawling she also figured out how to pull herself up on things, which is also in the clip toward the end (Sorry it's so long. Also, don't judge me for letting her get tangled up in some earphones. At least I was there watching her...).
Also, here is Kara being SO stinkin' adorable. But when is she not adorable? I would say...never :)
Ah, a baby's giggle. Probably the cutest sound in the entire world.
9 years ago


Yay! Kennedy loves watching these, by the way. Every time a video ends she'll say, "More baby, more baby!" Needless to say, we also think that Kara is adorable!
ReplyDelete