April 21, 2011

Smooches, Straws, and Splashes

Trevor got an HD camcorder for Christmas and I'm finally getting around to uploading the videos that are on there (read: I just figured it out).

This video is from a while ago. If we asked Kara to give us smooches she would lean into our cheek. It was pretty cute and I'm glad I caught it on video because she doesn't really do it anymore (I know it looks like Trevor is just holding her up to his cheek, but I promise she did do it...:)...).

I taught Kara how to drink from a straw, which I'm rather proud of. The first part is her drinking from the straw and the rest is her just sitting around doin' stuff like putting her pacifier in her mouth. Don't feel obligated to watch the entire thing...though I could watch it again and again.



This one was taken today. She loves bathtime, especially splashing. And I caught her signing "more", which was an added bonus. She rarely does it on command so it's difficult to prove she can say it.



1 comment:

  1. I love when she rubs her tummy in the tub. I miss her, she is at such a fun age. I am glad to see you enjoying her.

    ReplyDelete