I just wanted to update everyone on what I've been up to since my last post, which was a tinsy bit on the, um, depressing side.
As far as my working out goal: I'm doing really well! I went to the community gym five days the first week, but then Kara got RSV and I had to stay home with her the next. I didn't want to infect other children so I had to stay home...especially after the rant I had on Facebook about bringing a sick kid places you shouldn't. But this week I have gone for five days and I'm feeling great. I think the cute work out clothes I got from Target helped a little with the motivation. I can't wear a hot pink sports bra other than at the gym so I just had to go :) I've also made some new friends. There is a couple of moms that go around the same time I do. They're super nice and it's fun to have friends to work out with.
Oh and don't worry about Kara. She was pretty darn sick but she never had to be hospitalized. I am grateful she's a tough cookie!
I also finished this:
I started this a year ago and I just finished it. YUP. It's my super happy Spring wreath for this rather drab weather. I love it. The idea came from my friend, Kasia.
I also painted this for my friend, Liesl. She got married and I wanted to give her something unique:
Yesterday I made these for our RS birthday party. YUMMMM:
You can get the recipe here.
I have also cleaned the oven, microwave, and fridge, which took FOREVER (it was a mess). All I have to do is get to the cupboards and the entire kitchen will be spic-and-span. It's such a great feeling to have a clean kitchen. Now I just have to clean the rest of my house.
9 years ago


I forgot what it feels like to get so much done. I am so glad you are doing so well on your goals, and staying so productive. You're amazing ang.
ReplyDelete