There are a number of reasons why I love having a little girl and here are just a few:
| Even though it's Winter I couldn't resist. Bitty painted toes are SO cute. I. Could. Die. |
| As cute as boy shoes are, and they sure are cute, girl shoes have that sassy flare I just adore. |
| Headbands, flowers, ribbons, and bows. It's a constant battle to keep them on largely because Trevor takes them off, but I keep trying. |
I love my little spicy, sassy, sweet, adorable Kara. She's such a hoot :)
Also,
My sister, Melissa, just had her third child and first girl. She's in for a treat. I was excited for her not only because girls are fun but because it gave me an excuse to paint another one of these:
| It's like a super girly Dandelion. Love it. |
*It appears that all the good spices begin with a C. Some might be thinking, "What about basil, thyme, and parsley?" Well, those are herbs. Too bad the nursery rhyme doesn't say 'sugar and herbs, and everything nice' because fresh basil is, quite possibly, the most delicious thing ever.


LOVE the cute painted toenails :) And that picture? You Painted that? You rock, Ang!
ReplyDelete