October 22, 2010

Sometimes I do Things Just to Take Pictures

Kara and I visited a little pumpkin patch that is just down the street from our house this week with our new friend Camden and his mom, Casey. The pumpkin picking was saved for another time because I didn't want to attempt to carry Kara and three pumpkins. I thought about it though. Kara was quite captivated with 8 month old Camden. It's so cute how even little babies love to watch other babies.

All decked out in her Halloween onesie. $3 at WalMart. Thank you. :)


This is a corn kernel pit, rather than a sand pit. Cool, huh?
Oh, and did anyone notice the buried head in the background? Casey said it wasn't there last week. creepy

A few weeks ago Trevor and I went up Hobble Creek Canyon to look at the Fall colors. Another excuse of mine to take more pictures of Kara. :) I found this cute hat at Gymboree and I wanted her to wear it. Trevor says it is an abomination and that it makes her look French, I say it's adorable.





 notice how the hat came off after only a few pics?

 I don't so much like the way I look in this pic, but I love the face Kara is pulling.

We ran into a herd of cows going down the canyon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment