August 31, 2010

Busy Weekend

Last weekend was a busy one for us. It started on Thursday when I got to go see The Lion King, which was amazing! I loved the music and the costuming. Go and see it if you can get a ticket. It's totally worth it. Then on Friday the whole family made the drive up to Bear Lake. Trevor and his mom ran a triathlon (way to go Sheryl!) on Saturday morning and his dad did the half iron man. My father-in-law has done so many half marathons, marathons, and half iron mans I can't keep track of them. I think it's pretty amazing. Saturday night we were back in Salt Lake for an extended family dinner to celebrate grandma and grandpa Bodily's 50th wedding anniversary. I've never eaten at the Roof before and it was delicious. Sunday I taught my 10/11 year-old girls (whom I love, they're so good and so cute) and then we had a family BBQ. We got to hear Grandma and Grandpa talk about their childhood and life together, which was really fun and interesting. I love sitting around listening to grandparents tell stories. That was our weekend. Lots of driving but very fun. And Kara was so good the entire time. She's my little angel.

Now I get to get everything ready for Kara's baby blessing on Sunday and go see Brian Stokes Mitchell on Friday. I'm super excited about both.



Kara's first Sunday going to church. She's almost 2 months old already!

Taking a snooze with grandpa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you do a lot for getting no sleep still! I love her bottom lip in the close pict!

    ReplyDelete