April 9, 2012

Easter

Kara was royally spoiled this Easter. She got two Easter dresses and more candy than should ever be given to a two-year-old. We had dinner and a really low-key Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Bodily's. When I say low-key, I mean it was just Kara hunting for eggs. I'm actually really glad it was just her. If it had been the entire extended family, like most years, she would have been too freaked out by the other children to have any chance at getting eggs. I think she really enjoyed it, though she did start to get annoyed with me after a few minutes, as you can see it the video. Once she opened an egg and saw the candy she was more interested in eating it than hunting for eggs.

It's a bit lengthy, but I know that family will appreciate seeing this. It's pretty much all Kara until about 3 minutes in. I think she did a fantastic job of catching on to the concept of finding eggs. Grandma told her before hand that there was chocolate inside the eggs, which may have been a factor. :)


Her basket...pre-egg hunt. She also got sidewalk chalk and more books from Grandma Bodily.

She kept the bow in her hair the ENTIRE day. This never happens. I was so happy!

She's sort of smiling! This also never happens :)

Loving Auntie Jessica's phone

2 comments: